Tyger Tail® hoses are used to protect sewer cleaning hose and to guide hose through rough manholes and pipe edges of the transitioning pipe. Tyger Tail® hoses are offered in standard 2" x 36" and 3" x 36" lengths and include a 24' poly rope with a looped end for easy grip.
This rope is attached to the Tyger Tail® hose clamp to make installation and removal from manholes easier. Tyger Tail® hoses stay flexible in sub-zero temperatures and tolerate high temperatures as well.
Many uses for the Tyger Tail® hose include -
- Liquid or material suction from machine to machine
- Liquid transfer from truck to depot
- Liquid transfer from vat to tank
- Construction and excavation
- Protection for sewer cleaning hose
- Protection for televising tv cable
For more product options, please see our Parts List Sheet.